State Wage Case 2009
On 10 June 2009 and 16 June 2009 respectively, the Queensland Council of Unions (application B/2009/41) and The Australian Workers' Union of Employees, Queensland (application B/2009/42) filed with the Industrial Registrar applications seeking -
a) General Ruling pursuant to s. 287 of the Industrial Relations Act 1999 in regard to wage and allowance adjustments for award employees;
b) General Ruling in relation to the Queensland Minimum Wage as it applies to all employees;
c) Statement of Policy pursuant to s. 288 of the Industrial Relations Act 1999 in regard to a Statement of Principles that may be generated as a result of the aforementioned General Rulings.
- QCU Application for a General Ruling - B/2009/41 [PDF 1007KB]
- AWU Application for a General Ruling - B/2009/42 [PDF 964KB]
- QCU Directions Order [PDF 17KB]
- AWU Directions Order [PDF 17KB]
- QCU & AWU Further Directions Orders [PDF 13KB]
All submissions relating to the 2009 State Wage Case can be viewed from this site:
- Queensland Council of Unions [PDF 4.5MB]
- Queensland Chamber of Commerce and Industry Ltd, Industrial Organisation of Employers and Others [PDF 993KB]
- Local Government Association of Queensland Inc. [PDF 493KB]
- Restaurant and Caterers' Employers Association of Queensland, Industrial Organisation of Employers [PDF 10.3MB]
- Queensland Motel Employers' Association [PDF 39KB]
- Queensland Government [PDF 177KB]
- Queensland Hotels Association [PDF 212KB]
Submissions in reply
Replies to the above submissions can be viewed from this site, as soon as they become available.
To view previous State Wage Cases click here.