State Wage Case 2010
On 23 June 2010 and 25 June 2010 respectively, the Queensland Council of Unions (application B/2010/20) and The Australian Workers' Union of Employees, Queensland (application B/2010/21) filed with the Industrial Registrar applications seeking -
a) General Ruling pursuant to s. 287 of the Industrial Relations Act 1999 in regard to wage and allowance adjustments for award employees;
b) General Ruling in relation to the Queensland Minimum Wage as it applies to all employees;
c) Statement of Policy pursuant to s. 288 of the Industrial Relations Act 1999 in regard to a Statement of Principles that may be generated as a result of the aforementioned General Rulings.
Documents of Interest
- QCU Application for a General Ruling - B/2010/20 [PDF 1081KB]
- AWU Application for a General Ruling - B/2010/21 [PDF 66KB]
- QCU Directions Order [PDF 390KB]
- AWU Directions Order [PDF 18KB]
- QCU & AWU Further Directions Orders [PDF 36KB]
All submissions relating to the 2010 State Wage Case can be viewed from this site:
- Queensland Council of Unions [PDF 6.3MB]
- The Australian Workers' Union of Employees, Queensland [PDF 18KB]
- Local Government Association of Queensland Inc. [PDF 99KB]
- LGA Annexure 1 [PDF 14KB]
- LGA Annexure 2 [PDF 2.6MB]
- LGA Annexure 3 [PDF 2MB]
- Queensland Government [PDF 6.3MB]
- Australian Community Services Employers Association, Queensland Union of Employers [PDF 442KB]
Transcripts of these proceedings may be viewed from this site, as soon as they become available.
- Day 1 July 5 2010 [PDF 1.7MB]
To view previous State Wage Cases click here.